These classes provide a good overview of the Christian faith for adults. This Bible study provides the foundation for Christians upon which they can continue to build as they participate in other Bible classes.
Because of the current virus restrictions, we conducting all classes individually. Contact Pastor Walther if you are interested in the classes. The classes are conducted using videos and individual appointments.
This seventy-five minute video provides an overview of the whole series.
New Member Bible Class
Our main texts are the Bible and Martin Luther's Small Catechism. All materials are provided.
1. Is God Real? and, How Does God Talk to Us?
2. Worship and Family
3. How Do We Love Our Neighbor?
4. God the Father and Creation
5. Jesus the Eternal Son of God and Salvation
6. The Holy Spirit, Faith and Church
7. Forgiveness and New Life in Baptism
8. Forgiveness and New Life in Holy Communion
9. Prayer and Our Christian Life